[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
Valis Keogh's LiveJournal:
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Thursday, February 14th, 2013|
omfg!! you know what's AWESOME! blaming a 10 year old for the end of a 6 year relationship with his father, and then calling same 10 year old on his bday and holidays for a few years, just to like... twist the knife a bit. yeah, that's totally high class, gotta tell ya.
|Tuesday, February 5th, 2013|
|this is pouring rain
this is paradise.
everything that happens is from now on, this is pouring rain... this is paradise.
200 at a time.
|Thursday, December 6th, 2012|
|Yes livejournal. Forgive me. it's been nearly 7 months since my last confession
and i'm really not into making a full one right now.
so, let me explain. no... is too much... let me sum up...
work good, LOTS of travelling. LOTS. currently in northeastern nevada.
i miss livejournal, and facebook sucks, so i'm rarely on there... miss the people and the feel here...
i'm finding myself swearing profusely less and less regarding past unpleasantness that i wont get into. it's a good thing. ... b***h...
zhane is awesome, so sorry i haven't been able to spend much time with him :(
have re-connected with a couple old friends, one VERY old friend, a new friend, but at the same time lost a lot of the past ones... just cause... just can't get out to places like atl clubs like i used to be able to. hell, i barely get to visit my tv.
oh, my fish are in that fish heaven in the sky.
heater too low one time i was away for two weeks, too much for them, pretty sure they outlived their normal lifespans...
can't stress enough... if you want to contact me... please email... i still dont like to check lj that often (once every 7 months... ) because of... hrm... things i wont go into... valiskeogh IZZZAATT gmail dizzot com
if you cant' figure that out, i dont need you emailing me...
i'm smoking too much... drinking definitely too much... maybe one reason i dont get on lj... tended to make too many waaaayyy too drunk posts.. now they are occasionally on facebook... lol... justin hernandez in huntsville if i dont have you on there yet.
about all i have atm... oh yeah... car broke too... lol... took 90 degree corner WAY TOO FAST in the rain while on my way to meet friend in tn... been in rental cars for nearly a YEAR. the guy at the national car rental counter at huntsville airport knows me from 100 feet away...
SO... that's it for now.... be safe lj. have fun. miss you all. pray for the zombacalypse...
V FUCKING ALIS dammit.
|Friday, April 6th, 2012|
|I is at the frolicon!!!
Come to valis.... if u are there... and we should at least meet up and catch up, u should email me. Valiskeogh at gmail.
And that's of course @gmail.com
With a valiskeogh at da front.
|Wednesday, April 4th, 2012|
|Friday, February 24th, 2012|
I am. What's up tonight?
|Sunday, November 27th, 2011|
Am a martyr cause i say i am
|Monday, November 21st, 2011|
Sittin in airport in houston for at least another hour. Just long enough for not enough time to go through security and back again for a cig. I have noticed a lot of females wearing boots of some sort in the midwest, that is a custom that should spread.
Nothing else ... or just nothing to report. Oh, did do fairly well in the poker cash games at buffalo thunder casino just outside of santa fe. One night they let me have a dealers coushin, several hours in those chairs can make your butt sore... then just before leaving hit at the roulette table for 130+ , not bad. Will be in selma al next, then back at los alamos, after that not quite sure but colorado is in there somewhere
|Monday, October 24th, 2011|
|sitting in hotel in brentwood...
hilton suites... i have two flatscreens... couch... cool coffee maker... fridge... seperate bedroom... coffee table... i'm wondering... do i REALLY have to go home? the best western in lawrenceburg tn is going to just feel kinda icky after this one...
btw, lj will cross post to fb, in case you didn't know.
Oh yeah, Is there anyone near the Los Alamos area who would like a drink on valis? Next month i'll be there for just about the entire month, currently going to be staying at the... what is it... the Hilton Buffalo Thunder Resort and Casino. so if you're near santa fe... los alamos... Albuquerque, let me know!!
mmmmm... that feels good... Valis.... f'ing facebook and it's real name crap...
|Sunday, October 23rd, 2011|
|Sunday, May 15th, 2011|
|Time for a fun quiz!!! please participate if you can!!
below is a series of 20 "conditions" or statements. for each statement, please record a rating depending on how the statement applies to you.
0 being that this statement definitely does not apply to you,
1 being that the statement somewhat applies to you
2 being that the statement definitely applies.
please answer as truthfully and as honestly as you can.
when you are finished, add up your ratings, and leave a comment with the total number.
Thank you, and good luck! the winner will receive a sandwich.
1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH — a grossly inflated view of one’s abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM — an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING — can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one’s victims.
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT — a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.
7. SHALLOW AFFECT — emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY — a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE — an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.
10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS — expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR — a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.
12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS — a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.
13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS — an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.
14. IMPULSIVITY — the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.
15. IRRESPONSIBILITY — repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS — a failure to accept responsibility for one’s actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS — a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.
18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY — behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.
19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE — a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.
20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY — a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.
|Saturday, May 14th, 2011|
had many thoughts this evening. watching Solitary V4.0.
really really really would like to be on that show.
however, through thinking through it, i have come to ... well i think it's possible that i am a complete sociopath. and i dont think that disturbs me very much... is it possible to be disturbed by realizing that something doesn't disturb you?
hrm, maybe not complete... i empathize well... ... hrm.... requires further study...
|Saturday, March 19th, 2011|
|US FIRES MISSILES INTO LIBYA
MARCH 19, 2011OBAMA:
'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...MARCH 19, 2003BUSH:
'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger...
|Friday, March 18th, 2011|
|Wednesday, March 16th, 2011|
|Score!!! and props to my speaking skillz!!!
i talked my way out of a 250.00 fine today!!!! woohhoooo!!!
brief story, i was way out, this morning. trying to use the xyrem to get me on a real sleep schedule. long story short, i woke up (throwing up) at about 10. after i'd thrown up, i realized it was very very very quiet in here. save for a couple of beeping noises from UPS backups that were peeved off. what had happened? well of course, huntsville utilities had seen to it to turn off my electricity for a simple thing of non-payment. so, i went to the gas station to check my balance. wasn't enough. so went to parents house, borrowed some cash from them, went to the local office, paid them, and was told that they'd be back today to turn it on. from previous experience i know that wouldn't be till LATE. and i was right, eventually they came back around at nearly 5:00.
also, from previous experience, i knew it would only annoy the crap out of me if i had to wait that long. so what does a nerd with some electrical background do in such a situation? well DUH, he goes home, grabs wire cutters, cuts the lil "red" "lock" off of the meter, take the meter out, remove the lil plastic inserts that they use to cut the power off, and put the meter back in, INSTANTLY restoring my power.
now... i know this will get the ire of someone... and quite possibly a fine of some sort... but to tell you the truth, i was tipsy, and didn't much care. i correctly surmmized that in this situation it could be easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
soi waited around.... waited around... and eventually at 5:00 ye' old utilities guy drove up, and i caught him. and i used my wonderful gift of gab to explain that i was sorry, but i had to cut it on early , AFTER i had paid, to make sure my tropical fish didn't die that requred heat (a lil truth in with the lie...) and that yes, i'm not going to lie man, i cut the thing, wouldn't do it again, blah blah. dood was cool, he said normally that's a 250.00 fine, and i said yeah, i'm sorry, wouldn't do it again but i'm not going to lie about it, so he said that's okay man, i'm not doing this (doing this meant simply removing the cut red lock and replacing it with a normal blue one).
so, score, got my power back on 6 hours earlier than their slacker asses could get back there, and got off cause of my gift of gab.
btw, if anyone wants to know how to do that, it's awesomely simple... lol
that's my good thing for today. if it's a good thing. i'm taking it as good.
|Monday, March 14th, 2011|
|Quick birthday question
so... i has a bday coming up (April 20th)
if my like... big bday wish was to go to tunica, what sort of response do you think i would get if i asked for donations?
|Saturday, March 12th, 2011|
|one of the best vids
just realizing that the traditional way of describing a wave like this is woefully inadequate. i mean the way the description usually stops at the wave "height". you say, the wave was 15 feet high! people can think... hrm... 15... not too bad... i've seen waves that high...
would better be described as a wave 15 feet high AND 2 MILES LONG. a wave 6, 10, 15 feet high, isn't too bad if it's... 15-20 feet long, or wide. make it 2 miles wide and totally different story...
my xyrem arrived this morning so for the next 48 hours all is right in the world. ... well at least my world. the beauty of pharaceuticals is in the way they can help you to forget, if only temporarily.